Arnes and its surrondings offer varied possibilities for visitors to enjoy their stay.
The village is apt for a variety of routes and trekkings, from non-demanding walkabouts from the town centre to mountain trekkings of breathtaking beauty. Trekking, climbing or bird-watching are regulated activities with a founded tradition in the village.
Arnes is also the starting point of the Via Verda de la Terra Alta, a green route –accessible only by horse, bicycle and other non-motorized means– which connects us to the river Ebre while following the track of an old railway.
Our village is a perfect spot to discover the bordering regions between Catalonia and Aragó.
Links of interest
- Arnes Official Website – www.arnes.altanet.org
- Centre d’Interpretació de la Mel d’Arnes –www.arnes.altanet.org
- Terra Alta. Paradís Rural – www.terra-alta.org
- Els Ports National Park – parcsnaturals.gencat.cat
- Centre Picasso d’Horta de Sant Joan – www.centrepicasso.org
- Turisme Terres de l’Ebre – www.terresdelebre.travel
- Viu l’Ebre – www.viulebre.com
- Memorial dels espais de la Batalla de l’Ebre – www.batallaebre.org